Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ahh.....

Today was a beautiful day here in Hawaii. I snuck away to surf at lunch time and ended up going back to surf again after I got off work. I just can't help it.
I entertained myself with taking some photos along the highway back to work. Don't worry, I was wearing my seatbelt. I just wanted to share the view on the drive I make everyday to head to and from work.
Big Swell gonna hit tomorrow so we will see what happens. I am pretty excited for the long weekend.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
If you are my family reading this, I love you so much and wish more than anything that I could be meeting up and sharing Thanksgiving with you and giving hugs and smiles. I will be home soon, I can't wait to come visit. Maybe we could eat Thanksgiving meal then???

No comments:

Post a Comment