Monday, June 8, 2009

Day after the Race

31st May 2009

Ahh.... I feel accomplished



RACE COMPLETE, QUADS TORN Yep, I think that I need some more hill training since my legs were so sore.... that is just a guess?? Early this morning I wanted to drive dad up our bike course of the race to Hawi and beyond to Pualolo Valley shown here

and then we made our way to the beautiful country of Waimea! Here are some photos: The temp at our beach house was around 80 and up here in Waimea was around 68 and it felt really nice on my sunburn body!








Later that day we got to snorkel down the road from our house at Puako Bay and that was super fun... Thanks Chris for entertaining us all with your sea creatures!














We got all packed up and got to stop by Kona Brewing Company for a beer before our trip back home...... who could ask for a better weekend??

Mahalos to all my friends and my family for making HONU 2009 one of the best trips of my life!






No comments:

Post a Comment