Wednesday, May 27, 2009

VOG

There is absolutely no wind at all here and the VOG is back in town!! On the right side are photos from today and I think the left side was from a week ago or so.... Big difference, Huh??



















This is the view from where I live, I am so happy with the eye candy here that I have never wanted to move! I was just thinking that if the Vog is so thick over here... I can't imagine how Kona is going to be :-( I just hope that the trades pick up on Sunday so the Vog can roll out so while my dad is visiting he can see the true beauty that Hawaii has to offer, instead of it looking like its on fire or it is LA!
Woot Woot, now I am officially on vacation! We are on our way to pick up Dad in a few minutes, well after I get some sushi in my tummy of course! ALOHA!

1 comment:

  1. Yucky vog :-( it won't be too bad north of waikaloa. I hope!

    ReplyDelete